Saturday, February 13, 2010

I Thought the Generals Were Due!


Do blogs still exist in the year 2010? The answer is yes. Whodathunkit? I remember the goode ol' dayes of LiveJournal which captured some of the best years of our teen angst in blog-form. Then we all got sick of writing in them, and decided that Twitter would have to suffice. Now don't get me wrong, Twitter may be the greatest invention ever, but I often wish to elaborate beyond 140 characters. So Here goes. Blogs are back, in a big way/in pog form. Being a recent graduate and lacking a full-time job has allotted me ample enough time to put forth my propositions, be they four-score or otherwise. That being said, I intend this blog to be a forum to voice my opinions on music, books, general beardcare, or why the Tea Party "movement" is just doublespeak for "KKK." Everything's coming up Milhouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment